Saturday morning is a time of hope and powerful aspirations – connect as a family, enjoy time outdoors, or insert hobby here. And then, as you perk up during your first cup of coffee, you realize it’s not just raining, it’s pouring outside. Here are 5 projects you can do without leaving the house.
- Go on a Light Bulb Hunt – This simply means walking around the house with the lights on and change all the burned out light bulbs.
- Clean your dryer vent – this will speed up dry-time and eliminate a fire hazard in your home.
- Vacuum the condenser & coil on your refrigerator – but if you have floors that can scratch make sure you put something hard down to protect the floor from scratches and hard so that it will disperse the point load of the wheels. So…cardboard is worthless, masonite is fabulous.
- Clean out closets – believe it or not summer is ending so it’s time to switch seasonal clothes and purge, Baby, purge! http://locator.goodwill.org/
- Tame computer cords using zip ties or cord wrap.
Saturday is saved, you’ve accomplished something!