For our design/build clients we stand in the middle of very complex projects. We design, plan, coordinate, manage, and DO. It is a service that requires professional expertise. Adding an addition on to a home may have 30 different trades come together on that project, and we direct that process. But what about the simple stuff – the hassle of maintaining your home?
We are offering a new service to our clients in 2011. What if I gave you access to my black book of West Michigan’s finest tradespeople & home-related service providers to manage your own, single-trade home maintenance projects? My house requires various specialty trades to keep it running smoothly and so does yours. An example – last week I needed a new garage door safety sensor. I called my garage door company and in a few days it was fixed without even meeting them at my house. It is so easy because I know who to call.
Here’s How TRHIS Works:
- You call me – someone you know & trust.
- I connect you with a fabulous service provider / trade contractor.
- They submit a bid that we forward to you electronically.
- You digitally approve the work once it meets your needs.
- They schedule the work & a payment structure with you.
- They do the work to the agreed standard.
- We facilitate the payment process so you have single source billing.
What You Get:
- Trusted service provider – the right person for your individual need.
- Convenience & speed – no more yellow pages, skip multiple meetings.
- Guaranteed – I am your advocate & the broker of payment to make sure the job is done right by one of my licensed & insured trade contractors or service providers.
- Cost effective – since we don’t manage it, we don’t mark up the work. The vendor pays TRHIS a small service fee. It’s a big win for you, work for the vendor, and another way Thompson Remodeling can help you Love Where You Live.
If you need a new garage door or something where one trade is involved just give me a call at the office 616-942-1866 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.