GRAN FONDO - June 29, 2013
The Grand Rapids Gran Fondo is a community event designed to support skin cancer research in West Michigan by MSU . For those participating there are multiple distance options with designated rest areas along the route, tasty food and live entertainment.
All proceeds and participant fundraising go toward the support of skin cancer research in West Michigan by MSU.
- Scenic route to Lake Michigan and back
- Start, finish, and After Sparty at the B.O.B in downtown Grand Rapids
- Gourmet food stations presented by the Gilmore Collection
- Non-competitive ride with 12, 35, or 80 mile loops for riders of all skill levels
- Electronic timing and ride results posted on website
- Support wagon & mechanical support
- Swag bag including limited edition event t-shirt
- Free entry to Gears for Beers Microbrew & Music Festival hosted by the B.O.B.
- Post-ride Gran Buffet featuring fresh Michigan products and wine & beer sampling (21+ only)
- Secure bike parking during post-event party
To learn more about this event visit http://www.msugranfondo.com/
Topics: Love Where You Live