How often do go on Facebook? How about Instagram? I bet that many of you are active on one social media network or another on a daily basis. I know I am! It allows me to stay connected with my friends, family and business connections. Not only that, but similar to millions of other social media users, it’s become an important source for me to get my daily news. You probably follow your favorite restaurant, sports teams, local shops, and news stations, but do you follow your local remodeler?
If you love home improvement, interior design or decorating here are five reasons why you should consider giving Thompson Remodeling a like or follow on social media.
- You’ll be inspired.You may not be looking to remodel today, but perhaps its in your near future, or maybe you just want to make a minor update. We are active on social media and post photos of our latest projects, which will provide you with a lot of great ideas for you own home.
- See real life examples. We love HGTV shows, but they don’t always tell the entire story. Did you know that in most cases, labor and materials cost have been donated in exchange for promotion? That’s leaving a lot off the table when you are talking about the total cost to complete a renovation. Thompson Remodeling posts Project Spotlights on our blog and our social media accounts where you can see before and after photos of renovations and get a peek into the story behind the remodel.
- Design tips from the experts. From bathrooms to kitchens, to flooring and lighting, we feature articles with design guidelines, tips, and the latest trends that are great to refer to when you are ready to start a project.
- Home maintenance reminders. We can be a source of valuable information on how to keep your home in good working order with seasonal checklists.
- Learn about the latest products. Thompson reports on a variety of new products in the market from home technology to countertop materials.
We’d love to have you as one of our fans or followers! And if you would like us to write about a specific subject and share it on our social media, send us a message.
Thompson Remodeling’s social profiles: